The man swallowed AirPod while sleeping. The handset was playing in his body and was still working when he got out.

He called his Apple device experience amazing and magical.

The man swallowed AirPod while sleeping. The handset was playing in his body and was still working when he got out.
The man swallowed AirPod while sleeping. The handset was playing in his body and was still working when he got out.


Ben Hsu, Taiwan, has a remarkable experience. Among those who like to fall asleep with music in the ears. Unfortunately, it happened to him that he swallowed one of his wireless headphones, writes 9to5Mac.

When he got up in the morning, he couldn't find one of his AirPods. "I checked it under the blanket. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find it. Then I realized that the sound was coming out of my stomach, ”the young man said.


He didn't feel the pain, yet he went to the hospital. There they confirmed that the handset really is in his body. He was warned that if AirPod could not get out in a natural way, he would have to undergo surgery. The doctor prescribed him a laxative. Managed.



Young AirPod cleared and, to his surprise, found that the branded handset was still working. He called his Apple experience amazing and magical. But Taiwan was very lucky. If the battery of the handset in its intestine is damaged, it could have fatal consequences.